Thursday, February 16, 2017

Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles Vol 1 chapter 31 has been released

Hey guys!


This chapter was twice the size than the usual so I hope you enjoy this for a while.

I was fired up from the release of the previous chapter so I did another chapter without much sleep. 

Who even needs sleep right? I've tried to make the translation more better than the previous work. I have to do translation and editor work both alone so takes a lot of time. Nothing a few days of no sleep can't solve.


4 comments:

  1. Are you still alive? @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think not because 4 months of the last translate . I going to try do it , but if know someone want to take this tell me , because I dont understand nothing of that language XD Going to be pure machine.

      Delete
  3. Have you dropped paladin of the end? :(

    ReplyDelete